Thursday 26 January 2017

The 2017 Liebster award.

Hey loveliesss !!
Welcome back, I hope you're all having a great week. Keep smiling, it's nearly Friday !
I had a notification on Instagram saying I've been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Kayde who runs the blog Onlywishinganddreaming, Thank you for the nomination darling, it was really sweet of you and brightened up my day. 

I had to look into the Liebster award more as it's something I didn't know much about but from my understanding it's a virtual award to bloggers to other blogs in the aims of helping everyone be discovered by new readers. What a great idea, especially for new bloggers like myself. I've posted the rules below. 



The rules for accepting the Liebster Award are as follows;
  1. Thank the person who has nominated you for the award and post a link to their blog.
  2. Display the award on your blog.
  3. *NEW* Write a 150-300 word post about one of your favourite blogs that is not your own.
  4. Post 10 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve this award with and provide links to them in your post.
  6. Answer 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
  7. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
  8. Let your nominees know that you have nominated them for the Liebster Award.
My current favourite blogger: Mollie quirk from The perks of Mollie Quirk.. Her blog is one I've been reading for ages now, her writing is always so well put together and she has the best flatlay's. Everything Mollie posts is of interest to me and she just seems like a genuinely lovely girl. Hop on over to her blog now and you'll see what I mean.


Ten facts about myself.

1. I sleep half way down the bed with my hand touching the wall..
2. Footloose is my favourite ever film
3. I believe in life after death
4. I once ate a whole block of cheese for a dare.
5. I used to be in love with Gareth Gates.. (Remember him? ewww why)
6. I'm obsessed with Aero chocolate
7. I've always wanted to go to Disneyland
8. I'm a firm believer in karma
9. I feel like a different person with make up on
10. My cats are legit my best friends #Crazycatlady


Nominations:
Mollie quirk - Theperksofmolliequirk
Amy - Blogmoo
Eleanor May - Eleaanormay
Kirsty Hoggons - Mecupcakesandtea
Primose - Style petal
Evie O'Hara - evangelineohara
Devon Metcalfe - Devonmetcalfe.
Natasha - beautybynatasha
Louise - Jeezlouisexo

Questions I was asked

1. If you could get any tattoo, what would it be and why?
So, I already have a a couple of tattoo's but if I was to get another one it'd be something Disney or cat related because both of them things make me smile

2.Where would you like to travel to?
I'd love to explore the Caribbean more, I'm lucky enough to have been to Dominican Republic twice but I'd love to see what the other islands have to offer. Also, Bali is on my list of places I'd love to go. Anywhere hot tropical and paradise really.

3.What are your blog goals this year?
Create and share some personal posts that will hopefully help and inspire my readers.
I'd love to dabble in fashion related posts more too.

4. If you could have any three people (Dead or alive) over for tea, who would it be and why?
So, first up I'd invite Nicki Minaj. I'm a massive fan of hers, she is a strong confident woman and I love that. Next it would have to be Walt Disney, because that would be incredible. Lastly probably Jeffree Star because he slaysss!

5.What is your greatest achievement?
I hate these questions because I'm really self critical and I'm sitting here thinking about my achievements and there's nothing that really stands out, nothing significant or amazing. 

6.Who is your idol, and why?
I don't really have an idol if I'm being completely honest. There's nobody I look at and think "yeah I wanna be like her" I just wanna do me, y'know.

7. What Disney princess best represents you, and why?
The obvious answer would be Jasmine right? Na, we only share a name. I guess it would either be Aurora because I sleep a lot

8. If you could be anything, what would it be and why?
100% gotta be a cat. I see the good life my cats have, I wanna piece of that.

9.What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have quite a few, I find loads of things really irritating but I think the thing that winds me up the most is overly clumsy people, like what are you even tripping over?

10. Do you have any bad habits you want to kick this year?
So many! I wanna stop biting my nails, quit eating soo much crap and being unorganised. 

11.What's your dream burger combination?
Probably, a mixed grill, in a bun, with cheese..loads of cheese *Dribbles* 


Questions for my nominees to answer.

1. If you had to live a day in the life of anyone, who would it be?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3.If you could only drink one drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. Have you ever had a dream that has come true?
5. What qualities do you look for in a friend?
6. Would you rather be a Mermaid or a Unicorn?
7. Who is your biggest inspiration?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
10.Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
11.Why is a raven like a writing desk? (Just for fun)

Lets stay connected.

7 comments:

  1. That is amazing news!!! Congratulations! Wishing you many years of success. I enjoy visiting your blog x

    Style & Life by Susana - www.susanalopessnarey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It was fun reading your facts and getting to know you. LOL at your pet peeve! So funny.

    Xo, Patty
    www.pattyskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - love reading personal posts and getting to know people more! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy person posts, this one is so lovely! Mix grill is the best by the way, I proper fancy a sizzler right now haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats.. It was fun reading it and Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS! Love getting to know you more through each of your Posts that I read! I live near DisneyLand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is good! Good luck and congrats!

    ReplyDelete