Friday 9 December 2016

BLOGMAS || Things that annoy me about Christmas

Hello lovelies.



I've had a look at lots of people's Blogmas planning and I haven't seen a post like this so I thought I would share with you what things I don't like about Christmas.. This post will sound a bit "Bah humbug" but please know I do actually love Christmas! 

Parking.
Parking? What's that? Hate driving round and round car parks looking for an empty space, and usually the empty ones I do find aren't accessible because the idiot next to it decided to park over the lines. Sometimes it's easier getting a bus.

Waiting to be served..
Controversial because English people love queuing up apparently.. nope not me! I always get stuck behind the little old dear who wants to have a chat with the uninterested Christmas temp while she's counting her coins. 

The work Christmas party.
A forced social event in which everyone is unstably drunk. Usually ends up with tears and fights and is always awkward the following morning. I declined the offer this year, thanks, but no thanks

Countless visits to the post office 
Getting home and finding that little red card in the door is so annoying "Your item is being held at your local office and is ready to collect the next working day" 

Human bollards 
Walking down an isle and seeing people having a good old chinwag, right in the middle. Move please? This is a shop not a social club.

I hope this hasn't been too negative. There's more I love about Christmas then hate

Thanks for reading 
Kisses and Love
Jazziepickles xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This is such an interesting post idea! I also hate having to visit the post office since I'm always at school every time a parcel arrives!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. This such a unique idea! Loved this! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the work christmas party made me laugh a lot because i know it ! love this post idea !

    http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete